Connected Home Installation Representative - Exciting opportunity to be part of a ground-breaking product launch in the Mobile area!
If you have great people skills, can deliver world-class customer service with enthusiasm, and you are passionate about technology, we can train you to install our equipment.
• Install wireless broadband residential Connected Home Security Systems
• Sell and install additional equipment and enhanced services after assessing customer's needs
MINIMUM CAT 1 LEVEL CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
• Valid driver's license, clean driving record and ability to safely operate a motor vehicle
• The ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
• Friendly, outgoing and persuasive personality
• Effective verbal and written English communication skills
• Proficiency with smart phone and/or tablets
• Passion for technology and proven ability to learn quickly
• Ability to think logically and problem-solve
• Proficiency with power hand tools
• Minimum of a high school diploma required. Associate's degree in computer science or related discipline OR graduation from an accredited technical school is highly desirable
Speed Wire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a covered veteran, and any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state and local laws.
Come be part of our team!
Compensation: This is a full-time W-2 employee position, with base compensation plus commissions and bonuses, company vehicle and gas card, i-Pad, cell phone allowance and a comprehensive benefits plan including group health coverage, with significant opportunity for advancement.