CURRENTLY WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR SHIP FITTERS IN MOBILE,AL
The Ship Fitter will be responsible for assembling and erecting Aluminum plates, foundations also build all interior structures such as hatches, doors, and bulk heads to complete all the steel work in the ship. Will be working new construction on Navy ships. All work will be in a shipyard.
- Have at least 5 years recent Aluminum Ship Fitting experience in a ship yard
-Must have at least 2 of those years as an aluminum Ship fitter
- Must have experience operating a suicide or miller saw
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and a background check
- Must have a current resume
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must be able to do layouts.
- Must be able to fabricate aluminum structural parts, components and entire structures.
- Must be able to layout, burn and prepare plate for installation.
-Must be able to fillet weld using MIG
HUGE $500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!
CONTACT AMERI-FORCE TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call now at 1-800-522-8998
Please E-Mail or Fax your resume
TEXT “SF-1001” to 904-654-2938
Looking for other trades? Click Here for More Jobs at Ameri-Force's Official (...)