CDL Class A Floboy Truck Driver / Operator
Must have CDL Class A. Clean MVR. HAZMAT Endorsement for any driver / operator is a plus!
Drives / operates truck equipped with dump body to transport and dump loose materials, such as sand, gravel, crushed rock, or asphalt. Ability to maneuver truck and properly back into paver on all types of highways, side roads, city streets, etc...
- Record operating data such as products and quantities, gauge readings, and operating times, manually or using computers.
- Maintain proper maintenance of truck and distribute including tire pressure, fluid levels, etc.
- Communicate using 2-way radios and verbal communication
- Must be able to work nights, overtime, and weekends
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Operation Monitoring - Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Operation and Control - Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Must be able to read maps and navigate around central Alabama
- Troubleshooting - Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Multilimb Coordination - The ability to coordinate two or more limbs (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while sitting, standing, or climbing. It does not involve performing the activities while the whole body is in motion.
- Control Precision - The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions.
- Rate Control - The ability to time your movements or the movement of a piece of equipment in anticipation of changes in the speed and/or direction of a moving object or scene.
- Static Strength - The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- Problem Sensitivity - The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Perceptual Speed - The ability to quickly and accurately compare similarities and differences among sets of letters, numbers, objects, pictures, or patterns. The things to be compared may be presented at the same time or one after the other. This ability also includes comparing a presented object with a remembered object.
- Sit: 10 Plus Hours
- Bend or Stoop: 30 Minutes
- Crouch: Rarely
- Carry: 1 Hour
- Walk or Stand: 4 Hours per Shift
- Climb in & out of truck: Multiple Times per Shift
- Frequently lift the following:
- 5-10 lbs.- 15 Minutes
- 10-20 lbs.- 15 Minutes
- 20-50 lbs.- 15 Minutes
- Over 50lbs. – Rarely
Over 1 year
Benefits: 32 Hour Guaranteed Work Week!
Unheard of Medical, Dental, & Prescription Benefits (Single Coverage $5.08 per week!)
PTO / Holiday Pay
The list goes on...
COME JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!