Commercial Electricians needed that are ambitious, hard working for commercial work in the Tuscaloosa, AL area.
Duties include, but not limited to:
· Cutting, bending, threading and running 1/2" & 3/4" electrical conduit materials.
· Must have experience bending offsets, 3 points, 4 points, saddles, kicks, 90's, etc.
· Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
· Terminated electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
· Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
· Have +/- 3-5 years experience as a commercial electrician (Apprentice).
· Have +/- 5-8 years experience as a commercial electrician (Mechanic).
· Have +/- 8-10 years experience as a commercial electrician (Journeyman).
· Must be proficient in reading and interpreting electrical blue prints and drawings.
· Must be willing to work various shifts as required.
· Experience and proficiency running electrical conduit with precision expertise.
· Must be hard working and have the drive and determination to complete the task at hand.
· Must be dependable and willing to complete the project at hand from start to finish.
· Possess "all" basic hand tools (i.e. channel locks, screwdrivers, volt meter, battery drill, etc.).
· Essential skills include: excellent organization and time management
with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Only Authorized Workers Eligible to work in the United States.
· Valid Driver’s License/State or Govt. Issued ID and Valid Social Security Card Required.
· All Basic electrical hand tools (including hacksaw, battery drill, etc.).
· Hard hat, Work Boots, Safety Glasses & Safety Vest Required.
About The Project:
· Commercial Project
· New Construction
· Tuscaloosa, AL area
· Hourly Rate
- No Per Diem
· Duration: Long Term
· Pay & Per Diem will be based on individual's experience and location.
Contact Mike @ 704-944-5518
Contact Melanie @ 704-944-5523
Fax Resume to: 1-866-900-6160 - Toll Free Fax Line.
What We Offer
· Weekly Pay
· Direct Deposit or ATM/Debit Card Payment
About Us: We provide the most comprehensive and cost-effective trades workforce solutions. We place skilled craftsmen for commercial construction projects, industrial projects and military construction projects.
From sourcing, to on-boarding, to pay-rolling, we can manage the entire employment process for you, freeing up your valuable time and money. Whether you need an individual tradesman, or an entire project team, we will adapt to your needs. Our unique combination of recruiting expertise, industry experience, and a client focused model enables us to consistently provide the most intelligent solutions for your trades manning needs.
We'll get you workers when and where you need them! We place construction/industrial trades people to including, Boilermakers, Concrete Workers, Electricians, HVAC Service Technicians, Insulators, Installers, HVAC Service Technicians, Pipe Fitters, Pipe Welders, Plumbers, Riggers, Sheet Metal Duct Installers, etc. We work throughout the Southeast including, Alabama, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas & Virginia.