Premier Service Company, Inc. is a full service electrical, heating, cooling and alarm contractor serving the commercial, industrial, and residential markets. We also offer customized Design / Build services in all phases of our operations, including full AutoCAD capabilities.
Commercial HVAC Service Technicians will work with numerous system parts and mechanisms, to maintain, diagnose and correct HVAC system problems. This includes replacing parts and adjusting system controls for better performance by using special tools and diagnostic equipment.
- Provides preventive maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Troubleshoots units that are not working and replaces parts that are defective.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Installs refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, pneumatic control, and humidity control systems.
- Understanding and troubleshooting knowledge of the following:
- Rooftop Units
- Air Handling Units
- Wet Systems
- Cooling Towers
- VAV Boxes
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Build strong customer relationships and build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations
- Minimum 3 yrs experience specific to the commercial HVAC industry
- Knowledge of the theory, methods, practices, tools, and equipment of the trade.
- Possess own basic hand tools
- Universal EPA Certified.
- Knowledge of the operating principles and characteristics of the various types of refrigeration, pneumatic/ddc control, and air conditioning systems.
- Knowledge of basic electricity and control systems.
- Ability to apply the theory, technique, principles, and processes of the HVAC mechanic's trade.
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, or stand, lift and move heavy objects.
Additional Skills Desired:
- Trade school education is preferred.
- Paid Training
- Great Team Atmosphere
- Vacation Pay
- 401 K
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Pay based on experience
- Variable Refrigerant Flow systems
- Air Cooled Chillers
- Conventional and condensing boilers
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the Apply button above.