Aureon is seeking a driven Senior Living Professional to oversee the Sales and Marketing strategy for a beautiful Senior Living community in the Huntsville, AL area.
- Conducts weekly meetings with the leadership team to discuss marketing strategies and to create a sales culture within the community.
- Creates and implements marketing campaigns to attract residents and family members to the community
- Pulls management reports on sales activities, leads, move ins, and conversions to see what is successful for upcoming campaigns
- Conducts quarterly competitive market research on competitor communities and tracks and analyzes the data.
- Builds the community’s brand by establishing and strengthening relationships with targeted referral sources via phone and via face to face visits.
- Interacts with and follows up with all leads generated through internal and external sales activity to build the census of the community.
- Works with prospective residents and family members by conducting tours, walking them through the application process, highlighting the differentiators of the community, following up, and closing the deal.
- Stays up to date with professional development in Senior Living by reading, attending conferences and participating in training sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- 2+ years of marketing/sales experience in senior living, hospice, home care, pharmaceuticals, real estate, or Hospitality.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, which may include working days, evenings, weekends, and holidays