Customer Service Representative- Anniston, AL
Mauser is a leading global supplier of industrial packaging solutions, manufacturing a variety of plastic, steel and fiber containers for a diverse customer base spanning industries including oil & gas, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical, amongst others. MAUSER is experiencing significant growth – both organically as well as through acquisition – therefore the opportunities for hard working and successful individuals can be significant.
At this time we Mauser is looking for a Client Service Representative to coordinate customer needs with clients, manufacturing, administration and logistics.
Essential Functions Include:
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge. Keep informed of market, new products or services, applications, regulations, technical information and product reliability to communicate to customers.
- Maintain customer account information regarding product specification and pricing.
- Initiate resolution of any customer complaints or problems
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product quality, delivery service and product information.
- Respond and follow up to inquiries from Sales personnel. Coordinate selling and servicing activities where applicable.
- Input customer orders using QAD applications.
- Ensure sufficient inventory is on hand to ship complete orders to customers.
- Communicate any order changes to the appropriate personnel vial telephone or email.
- Act as a liaison between all internal departments and third party providers to facilitate and maintain customer service levels.
- Check packing slips and materials received against vendor invoices to assist in the accounts payable process.
- Responsible for all other duties and essential tasks as assigned, giving direction and filling in when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of customer service experience in a manufacturing setting
- Full understanding of customer service philosophy and operating procedures of the Company.
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Must be able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and possess the ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers