Primary Purpose: The Electrical Project Engineer will provide significant experience in complex Building Energy Engineering with knowledge of HVAC and Central Energy Plant design.
- Apply expert level of knowledge with standards and codes associated with large health care and educational facility design.
- Coordinate with clients, external resources, and internal team members to ensure that the client requirements have been accurately documented and communicated.
- Hands-on leadership and participation with the marketing and the design team to design, ensure quality controls, and manage resources and budgets to meet the project objectives.
- Develop and continuously track project talent resources and metrics to ensure that the project is delivered on time, and on budget.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Electrical Engineering Degree from an ABET accredited University.
- Current Alabama P.E. license or eligible to seek immediate reciprocity in Alabama.
- Must have 10+ years experience with the design of large Health Care and Educational Facilities; appropriately applying industry energy, controls and efficiency standards and codes.
- Must be an actively involved mentor and manager of developing project staff.
- Must be able to coordinately effectively with clients, coordinates in remote office locations, and contractors to maximize available talent resources.