- 2 years experience required
- Pay based on experience
- Daily Deposits
- 401K, BC/BS Availability
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, morale and motivation, culture and attitudinal development, performance appraisals and quality management issues - add others if relevant)
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in cooperation with the executive team
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- (If formal director) Execute the responsibilities of a company director according to lawful and ethical standards, as referenced in ... (whatever director policy and standards document you might use).