Burch Corporation is looking for a qualified applicant to join our growing Commercial/Industrial HVAC Service Division.
Qualified Applicants Must Possess:
- Must be able to interpret blue prints
- Performs modifications, replacements and installations of Refrigeration equipment to include freezers, coolers, dehumidifying equipment and other similar equipment
- Performs modifications, replacement and installations of HVAC equipment to include steam, gas, electrical and hot water heating systems, terminal reheat and VAV boxes, air handling units, ducts, chilled water systems, pumps, cooling tower, control wiring and high voltage
- Welding and Pipe Fitting experience a plus
- Must have good driving record
- Must be team oriented and share common goal "take care of the customer and take care of each other."
- 3 years HVAC experience
- Currently certified with a Section 608 Technician Type l, ll or lll Certification from the United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA).
- Competitive pay (BOE)
- 401k plan (100% match up to 4%)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available
- Factory training
- Paid Holidays