PROVIDING RIGHT SOLUTIONS FOR ALL FIRE PROTECTION NEEDS SINCE 1990.
International Fire Protection (IFP) is an Alabama-based fire suppression company. We have charted our history and legacy in building a safer environment for our customers and communities. Therefore, LIFE SAFETY IS OUR BUSINESS, as such, we promise to provide the best life safety service to our customers through quality, integrity, honesty, and customer satisfaction.
What we offer
- BCBS (health, dental, vision)
- Flex Spending Accounts (health and dependent)
- Supplemental Insurance (life, disability, accidental, critical)
- Commission Plan
Energetic, self starter who is looking for a long term employment relationship. Likes working with others and being part of a team. Has a good work ethic and strives for top performance. Candidate must be able to perform test and inspection on major makes and models of fire alarm and sprinkler systems with minimal supervision. This position is located in Mobile, AL. Position would require self-sufficient candidate interested in promoting and growing our company.
- Establish and build customer base
- Manage and maintain a working customer database (To Do List)
- Write up all inspections on the proper electronic forms and tags provided by IFP
- Provide a hard copy or email of any inspection reports to customers, back office, local water provider and a copy of any deficiencies found to branch estimator unless self-performed, then upon a customer deciding to correct possible violations
- Submit monthly activity and result reports to District Manager
- Complete and follow up on assigned work and take ownership of assigned projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of NFPA, NEC, and local applicable codes
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Ability to pass drug test/background check
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more/work on lifts/ladders over 2 feet above ground
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel
- Fire Inspector licensing is preferred.
- At least 3 years of related work experience required, five or more preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 21 years or older
- Excellent communication skills, professional appearance, work ethic
- Computer skills
- Highly organized with focus on goals
- Able to work independently