Inventory Specialist/Warehouse Assistant
Requires an exceptional individual to achieve and maintain the goals of our inventory plan.
As our Inventory Specialist, you will work within a dynamic and passionate team to ensure that appropriate minimum and maximum stock levels are maintained. You will provide logistical support for that inventory from supplier to warehouse or service trucks, and to jobsite.
You will maintain a safe, clean, organized, and accountable workplace.
- Maintain an organized Electrical, HVAC, and Plumbing Service Stock.
- Maintain min and max levels of inventory.
- Coordinate and deliver material to and from job sites.
- Verify counts and prices on shipments.
- Verify counts in Main Stock and on Service vehicles through regular scheduled cycle counts.
- Maintain computerized purchase order system.
- Assist in product and material research for technicians.
- Promote, practice and maintain a safe work environment.
- Shape company culture by living out agreed upon values, specifically ethics and integrity.
- Provide support and verification of service truck stock levels, organization, security, and safety.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through, time management, and multi-task abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to read and understand measurements and tape measures.
- Good driving record as required by the company vehicle insurance carrier.
- Quick, sound decision-making abilities.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Reliable transportation.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- High School Diploma or higher degree.
- Inventory Control and warehouse experience a plus.
- Electrical, plumbing, HVAC experience a plus.
- If necessary, must be able to work overtime and weekends with little notice and/or be on call after hours.