G.A. West & Co. Inc., employs as many local personnel as possible with relation to the construction project location. Whatever the skyline, building or experience that first sparked your interest in construction, we are pleased that you are interested in G.A. West.
Every G.A. West project starts with a team of dedicated employees. We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop their skills and apply them together to create the buildings where people play, work, learn and live. Because our success depends on the experience and quality of our team members, we focus on attracting and retaining the best people.
We’d love to have you be a part of our team!
- Must be able to operate Sokkia, Leica, and Trimble Total Stations.
- Must be able to operate Leica and Trimble GPS systems.
- Must be able to operate Carlson Mini with SurvCE and Spectra Precision Nomad and Ranger with Survey Pro.
- Must have a working knowledge of Carlson Survey and AutoCad and be able to produce drawings.
- Must be able to read and interpret construction drawings and compute required data for layout.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be willing to climb ladders, walk up and down steps, and work at heights with or without accommodation.
- Must be willing to work in compact and confined spaces with or without accommodation.
- Must be willing to work outside in inclement weather with or without accommodation.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Must submit to all background, medical and reference checks, including drug testing.
- Must be willing to comply with the company's drug-free work environment, including random drug testing.
- Must be willing to abide by the Company's safety policies.