You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Birmoingham. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
The Big Task
You will help us grow the business by building brand awareness and generating customer calls.
Key Sub Tasks
- Become a market expert, know the customer needs and build brand strategies that communicate a compelling message to drive our vision.
- Uncover new market opportunities, media channels, products and partnerships.
- Develop annual marketing plan and production calendar to build a quality sales pipeline.
- Create marketing materials, demos, story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches.
- Seek out media coverage, work with company spokespeople to prepare them for interviews and public appearances.
- Develop and manage agency partners as they scale the marketing function.
- Ensure all marketing activities feel local and personal.
- Allocate budget, track results and refine accordingly.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid leadership of teams, measurement of ROI and accountability for results.
- Knowledge of all distribution channels, including traditional, digital and guerrilla marketing.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Analytical with an aptitude for managing details.
- Outstanding communication; able to articulate ideas clearly and enthusiastically.
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is a plus.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
What We Offer
- Medical Insurance – 100% paid insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Aux Home Services
- If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Aux Home Services by visiting .
Equal Opportunity Employer