Nextek, Inc is a niche market, technology-driven Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, founded in 1995. We offer precision electronic assembly and engineering services to customers with needs-driven, non-commodity products. We partner with companies who have unique product needs and who seek a high level of reliability, commitment and professional service from their manufacturing partners.
Materials Specialist will be responsible for processing materials in and out of stockroom within a PCB (printed circuit board) Electronics Manufacturing stockroom environment. Candidates must have materials manufacturing stockroom/warehouse and inventory experience, preferably in electronics. Must have an ability to count and label materials and process paperwork with accuracy and good detail. Must possess good hand-eye coordination, ability to multi-task and work successfully on a team.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs within regular job duties - consistently.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years experience in surface mount set up
- Must be familiar with warehouse/stockroom material operations
- Basic computer skills, Excel skills, Data Entry Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- US Citizenship required
Benefits & Culture