The Production Supervisor directs the daily activities of the Production Operations to meet manufacturing requirements.
- Responsible for 24 / 7 Operations of the Department
- Ensures the equipment is working safely and efficiently
- Ensures quality control measures are met.
- Coordinates with scheduling department to maintain daily operations
- Coordinates maintenance needs for departmental operations.
- Ensures operations are within specifications.
- Interviews applicants and trains employees as needed.
- Ensures safe and healthful working conditions and organizes work environment.
- Responsible for attendance, performance, and discipline of all associates in Department.
Education and Knowledge:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, or Engineering
- Requires knowledge of safety policy and procedures.
- Ability to read/write English.
- Knowledge of ceramic manufacturing and quality standards preferred
- Experience in Quality systems (Six Sigma, 5 S, Lean Manufacturing, etc.)
- Computer literate, with SAP systems knowledge preferred.
- Experience in supervision of direct reports
- 4 or more years of management/operations in manufacturing or related environment.
- Ceramic tile industry experience preferred.
- Strong communication
- Listening skills
- Leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to analyze, plan and schedule.
Our Client offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.