Premier Service Company, Inc. is a full service electrical, heating, cooling and alarm contractor serving the commercial, industrial, and residential markets.
The Residential HVAC Installer is responsible for accurately installing HVAC equipment in residential and/or commercial structures. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of HVAC equipment, codes, and proper installation procedures.
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Install new duct systems in remodeled rooms or buildings.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with internal and external customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment; ability to balance workload with technicians’ and customers’ needs.
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with information.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems, using established policies and procedures.
- 5 years of HVAC field experience.
- EPA Certified
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of a certified HVAC installation training program and apprenticeship.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers.
- Paid Training
- Great Team Atmosphere
- Vacation Pay
- 401 K
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Pay based on experience
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the Apply button above.