Ship Fitter (SF-1003) (Mobile, AL )
SHIP FITTING POSITIONS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATLEY IN MOBILE, AL!
Job Description :
The Ship fitter is responsible for assembling and erecting structural steel during various stages of ship hull construction. In addition to fitting and tack welding the large sub-assemblies that form the hull, ship fitters build all interior structures such as hatches, doors, and bulkheads to complete all the steel work in the ship.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience as a Ship Fitter
• Must pass a pre-employment drug test and 7 year background check
• Must have a current resume
• Must be able to read blueprints
• Must be able to burn tack and wash weld
• Fillet Welding experience is a must
Please contact Ameri-Force Recruiters for more information at 1-800-522-8998.
To apply, E-Mail or Fax your resume and please follow up within 48 hours.