SHIP FITTING POSITIONS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATLEY IN MOBILE, AL!
The Shipfitter is responsible for assembling and erecting structural steel during various stages of ship hull construction. In addition to fitting and tack welding the large sub-assemblies that form the hull, shipfitters build all interior structures such as hatches, doors, and bulkheads to complete all the steel work in the ship. The work will be repair and new construction. The ship fitters will be working 60 hours a week. This job will last at least 2 weeks, with possible rollover. The local pay is $20 Per Hour and the non-local pay is $10/Hour PLUS $130/Day per Diem.
• Have previous experience of at least 5 years in a shipyard
• Must pass a pre-employment drug test
• Must have a current resume
• Must be able to read blueprints.
• Must be able to do layouts
• Must be able to fabricate metal structural parts, components and entire structures
• Must be able to layout, burn and prepare plate and pipe for installation
• Must be able to tack weld
• Must be okay with any shift
• Needs OSHA 10
IF INTERESTED CONTACT AMERIFORCE RECRUITERS
Please E-Mail or Fax your resume
Our Company History:
Ameri-Force was founded in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1991 with the goal of satisfying the increasing demand for industrial and marine craftsmen. We are happy to serve you and welcome you into the Ameri-Force family.